Another week flown by…another weekend countdown. Another week full of smiles…and falling in love with quotes on Pinterest. Another long run awaiting me this morning. So, let’s get started!
5 Posts of the Week
- Encourage, Equip, Challenge – what groups can do for you
- 5 Essentials For Better Fitness Training
- We’re Going To Bootcamp! - Best Body Bootcamp details
- Best Body Bootcamp FAQ
- Better Late Than Never
4 Things Making Me Smile This Week
- Earlier in the week, I found out from Tara that I had won a giveaway she hosted for a Running Divas shirt. I received it Wednesday, wore it on Thursday’s run, and immediately fell in love. Cute, comfy, and functional! Just what I like.
- The excitement for Best Body Bootcamp! Keep those entries coming!! 25+ and counting…
- I had the best lunch. A whole wheat tortilla with eggs, black beans, spinach, salsa, and pepperjack cheese. With a sliced apple and Courtney’s honey cinnamon peanut butter for dipping on the side. Can you say YUM?!
- The gorgeous weather! It has been sunny and mild temperatures all week. Let’s just pretend that I’m not having to run in 30 degree temps this morning, though.
3 Motivational Quotes
2 Blogs To Check Out
- Maryea from Happy Healthy Mama
I drool over every recipe she shares…plus, they are usually kid friendly and always healthy. Let’s just say I have my eye on the 1 Minute Sugar Free Brownie she just posted!
- Caitlin from Cait Plus Ate
Fun, down to earth, and always a good read. Plus, I want her to take me on a beer night.
1 Cute Kiddo Picture
Look at how happy she is at the Donuts for Dads party she had at school yesterday!
What made you smile this past week?