Good morning, my friends! We made it to Friday. It was one of those weeks that didn’t feel like it was going to come for me. I’m a little scatter-brained and ready to take things easy this weekend, that’s for sure! To go along with my scatter-brained feeling this morning, I’m going to go with a bit of a hodge podge post. Fun Fact Friday. Weekend Countdown. Workout recaps. All in one! I’m feeling it today. Happy Friday!
5 Things Making Me Smile This Week
- I finished reading The Hunger Games last night. I. Loved. It! Sure, it’s one of those more juvenile stories but I couldn’t put it down and hate that I’m like number 2 billion on the waiting list for the next one. Sigh.
- I have a Testimonials page up and running. The words of appreciation and support I received yesterday from just a few of my wonderful clients once again proved I had nothing to doubt or fear in making this switch.
- Peter. He is my rock and has been invaluable to me this week.
- Oatmeal. It never gets old and I look forward to it every morning.
- The chiropractor. I needed an adjustment for my hips like whoa!
4 Posts of the Week
- The First 14 Miler – Recap of my new PDR and the thought process of a tough run
- A Sucker – for love
- Get Control Of Cravings
- Medicine Ball Circuit Workout
3 Workouts of the Week
- Monday – full body medicine ball workout (AM) + 50 minute spin class (PM)
- Tuesday – 7 mile run: I just had fun with this run and kept it pressure-free. Every 3rd song I would pick up the pace, then drop back down for the others. A great way to mix things up!
- Wednesday – 4 recovery miles on the treadmill (AM) + 30 min full body weights premix of a Cathe DVD (PM)
I’m only at 3 workouts this week since I took an unplanned rest day on Thursday and have today as a scheduled rest day. Tomorrow I have my first 15 miler! Eeeep!
2 Quotes of the Week
1 New Blog To Check Out – Charlotte @ Wild Things Run Free
I just started reading Charlotte’s blog in recent weeks after meeting her through Fitfluential. She is fun, funny, inspirational, motivating, and pretty kick-ass. Her post this morning on Mommy & Daddy Runners only made me like her even more than I already do.
How was YOUR week? Favorite workout? Something making you smile? Hunger Games fan? Let’s just chat and have a good Friday.