Good morning! Is it Friday yet? No? Well, I’m in a Friday mood so I’m proclaiming today Friday. If I do a Fun Fact Friday type post that means it’s Friday, right? No again? Dang. Well, even if this doesn’t make it Friday I am in the mood for something light and easy on the blog front. Let’s do a little survey courtesy of Chelsey and Colleen from like a month ago. Never too late for a good survey to get to know each other better.
PS – Do you like my haircut? I’m still getting used to it and it’s shorter than I anticipated. But I loved the stylist that Laura recommended to me. She was so nice and did do the cut in the pic I showed her just right. It’s just been awhile since I’ve gone shorter. Okay – back to getting to know me.
1. When a cashier in the checkout line at the grocery store is being a grump for no reason, how do you typically react? Well, I believe everyone has a reason behind any emotions they feel. So, if someone acts a grump, I try to remain as calm and positive as possible. I probably annoy them since I will put on a big smile and ask how he/she is doing and saying that I hope the rest of the day goes smoothly.
2. Are you the type that likes going out with your girlfriends or staying in? I usually like to go out with my “girlfriends”. However, “going out” is a relative term. In my mind it means a dinner or a run or something equally basic. No clubbing or bar hopping for this chick anymore.
3. Do you sob and get emotional watching romance movies? I don’t really get emotional during romantic movies…but put me in front of a movie or TV show that has a husband/wife/family scenario with someone ill/dying and I will bawl like a baby. My mind automatically goes to “What would I do if that ever happened to my family????” and the tears commence.
4. What stresses you out the most? Oh, goodness. I guess feeling like things are spiraling out of control. Like when a TON of stuff suddenly comes up that needs to be done and I have no clue where to start to even begin to accomplish anything.
5. What do you think people think of you? Hmmmm? I really don’t know. I hope that they think I’m compassionate and a good person. But I really don’t know. I guess I don’t care?
6. When you overindulge do you hit the gym to burn it all off, or just accept the indulgence and follow your same routine? Pfffft!!! I accept the indulgence and move on with my normal routine. Although, sometimes it does mess with my head still.
7. Are you easily annoyed? I used to be a high school teacher and now have two toddlers. I have a very high tolerance for “annoyed”. I can tune out almost anything.
8. What do you think is your biggest personality flaw? Wanting control. I don’t even want to be around me when I feel like things aren’t going “right”.
9. What is one thing you don’t think people see enough of when it comes to your personality? My sarcasm. I think people view me as super serious and I’m really not all that serious.
10. Can you feel relaxed in a busy crowd or messy room? Busy crowd? Yes. I love the energy of people. Messy room? That’s pushing it. Clutter is not my friend.
Your Turn – Going out or staying in? How would you react to a cranky cashier? Personality in 3 words?