It’s Friday! Yahoo! This week felt so weird – it both dragged on forever and sped by really fast. I plan on catching up and getting ahead on some work today. It’s Makenzie’s last day of school. I have to take full advantage. So, let’s get this show on the road. Bringing back the countdown, baby!
5 Links You Need to Check Out
- How To Make Your Own Greek Yogurt from Paige
- Common Workout Mistakes from Annette
- A Quick & Fun Workout to Burn 50 Calories in 5 Minutes from Carissa
- 6 Factors Contributing to Your Exercise Plateau from Girls Gone Sporty
- Totally Delicious Looking Triple Chocolate Puppy Chow from Madeline
4 Instagram Pictures from the Week
at first I wasn’t sure of the flavor combo…but now I’m loving it!
Monday morning’s workout
Makenzie’s boat for her fish that she made out of her sandwich – such a cutie!
All I wanted to do was read this book nonstop. Surprisingly VERY good. It keeps you hanging. Synopsis here.
3 Things I’m Thankful For This Week
- the blogging community and the friends I have made through it
- only one more week until my marathon (taper crazies do exist!)
- breakfast for dinner – a saving grace when I forgot to defrost the chicken
2 Favorite Workouts of the Week
- perfectly paced 6 mile run on Wednesday – I hit 9:10 average on the dot
- yoga – I’m technically heading there this morning but my body needs it after Blend weekend workouts and a couple challenging strength workouts this week, so it’s a favorite.
1 Inspiration from the Week
Your Turn – Favorite chip flavor? Recent book you read and loved? Anything fun you wish to share!