5 Links to Check Out
- I’m loving the new series Lindsay is starting up for go-to meals! This week = Lentil & Vegetable Curry
- What 3 words would people use to describe you? Your blog? Intriguing post from MizFit!
- All about recovery runs and their importance from Amanda @ Miss Zippy.
- So happy for Brittany and the bright future ahead for her. Love her trust in God in her post.
- Chocolate Granola Protein Bars and some open heart answers on weight loss from Cat.
4 Pictures of the Week
will his baby blues be killer, or what?
look what Peter came home with one afternoon
marathon playlist all set and ready to go….check out this post for an idea of what’s on it
3 Ways to Stay Up to Date
If you want to catch updates for the marathon (or just another way to connect with each other), then be sure to check out the following:
- follow on Twitter (I believe I have it set-up to send out my updates live through Twitter)
- become Facebook pals
- check out photo updates on Instagram
And if you really want to stay up to date, there is live tracking you can sign up for at no cost. Search Tina Reale.
2 Visits with Friends
coffee and bagel date at Atlanta Bread Company with my friend Laura on Wednesday
sushi dinner date with Lee
1 Message to You
For your encouragement, friendship, and simply being a part of my life. Thank you!!
I hope you have a fabulous weekend! I will be back Monday with a race report!!! Time to start laundry, cleaning, and packing. Ahhhh! It’s here!!! (just as Aunt Flo is but I’m not gonna go there…)