It’s that time again! Time for the Friday Countdown. Did this week fly by for anyone else? I think it was coming back from vacation and having a million and one things to get done. It was a good week, though, so I’ll take it. No real plans for the weekend, either. Can’t wait to just relax! I hope you have a good one ahead too, my friends! Catch you on Monday. Until then…5…4…3…you get the picture.
5 Links To Check Out
- The amazing MizFit does it again with inspiration on what age means to her. She even created an inspiring acronym. A must read.
- For even more inspiration, visit Lindsay for a little bit of tooting your own horn. Or “crowing” as she calls it. I loved this post!
- I love Pavement Runner’s weekly playlist posts – 3 new songs every Thursday!
- Do you want a little inspiration and heart felt positivity this morning? Look none other than Ericka’s recaps of her trips to Congo. So heart warming and incredible. Recap Part 1 and Recap Part 2
- Well, this technically makes 6 links, but I had to share: Jen’s Spicy Slaw. Spicy, fresh, crispy, and a hint of sweetness? Y-U-M!
4 Favorite Pins of the Week
3 Things Making Me Smile This Week
- a picnic dinner with some friends from Peter’s work and their families one night
- catching up with all my blog buddies after a week away
- one of the first good feeling runs I have had in awhile
2 Pieces of Motivation
Success is focusing the power of all you are on what you have a burning desire to achieve. ~Woody Allen
Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose. ~TomKrause
1 Piece of Good News for YOU
- I will be announcing the next round of Best Body Bootcamp NEXT week!!!
Your Turn – What made you smile this week? Any good reads around the blog world to share?