Morning, lovelies! And handsomes if there are any guys reading this morning. Harold, I know you’re out there. Oh, Harold. I miss that guy.
Anyway, it’s Saturday morning. Which means 2 things. A) long run day (especially as I’m moving into MARATHON TRAINING woo woo!) and B) Saturday Shares. So kick back and relax sometime today with some fun reading of my favorite links of the week. You deserve it. I know you worked hard this past week. Enjoy!
Best Body Fitness Links of the Week
- #RWHalf aka #EPIC – vlog of some of the events of Runner’s World
- #RWHalf: Rolling Out the Red Carpet – the first events of this amazing weekend and the “star treatment” we received courtesy of Runner’s World
- #RWHalf: Inspiration Abounds – meeting loads of inspiring people (from running icons to FitFluential members) and the many fun events we shared together
- #RWHalf: Race Recap – a recap of my 4th half marathon and getting my racing mojo back
- Scenes from the Week – Braedon got a haircut, Makenzie got shots, I got sushi
Get Your Fitness Going
- Have you always wanted a workout partner but weren’t sure if it would work out well? Tamara shares 5 Tips to Successful Partner Fitness Training to help you out!
- Christin gives some wonderful tips for busting out of cardio boredom.
- 7 Tips to Stay Mentally & Physically Tough on Race Day via FitFluential.
- Bust through some training plateaus in your strength by using Drop Sets.
- Get ready for an upcoming marathon with Heather’s 5 Tips for Marathon Week.
- And for some tips on a more dreaded running experience – Jesica gives 7 Tips for Racing in the Rain. Best wishes to all the MCM runners this weekend. I hope the rain stays away for you!
- Dealing with burnout in exercise? Madeleine has too. She has some ideas on dealing with it, though!
- Mary shares the many faces of speed workouts in running. Love all of them!
Eat It Up!
- Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Thins – look like a Reese’s Thin Mint. Seriously.
- Want to start eating a healthier diet? Use Angela’s Top Ten Tips for Meal Prep to Eat Clean.
- Want a fabulous fall treat that is fairly healthy for you? Baked Apple Pockets for the win!
- And perhaps you can top them with some Pumpkin Spiced Almonds.
- I must do this. MUST!
- 7 Tips for Dealing with Sugar Cravings via Nutritious Eats.
- Halloween is just around the corner! Check out these 16 Fun Halloween Food Ideas!
- If this chick can eat a competition clean diet while traveling, I think she knows what she’s talking about in her Eating Healthy While Traveling Tips & Meal Ideas.
Reflect & Grow
- Emily, one of my Best Body Bootcamp loyals, wrote a wonderful post about giving yourself credit for every step along the way to your goals. Very inspiring!
- Alicia has been blogging for three years and she recently wrote a post about all that she has learned during that time. I agree with each thought!
- More on the blogging thoughts posts – Christine discusses blogging guilt with comments and reading.
- What do you believe in in life…and do you stick your neck out for what you believe in? Super inspirational post, as always, from the lovely Jess.
Happy reading and happy weekend, all! Also, feel free to link up your favorite link in the comments!