Good morning! I bet many of you have spent the past few days away from the computer and reading blogs. I have too. I did manage to round up a good few links, though. That way you can enjoy some reading and catch up with a few favorites today. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! See you Monday!
Get Your Fitness Going
- It may be past Thanksgiving now, but this little at home workout blast still sounds like a good idea!
- In case you need even more body weight only and/or travel workout ideas for this busy season, you need to give Courtney’s workout a shot!
- Don’t have hills to train on? Make them with Madeline’s crazy treadmill hill workout. Ouch. My legs burn just thinking about it.
- Stay healthy during the holidays (AND do good!) with Lindsay’s Elf For Health Holiday Challenge. This one looks so wonderful!
- Thinking about natural running? So is Jill! And she is sharing all about her 8 week plan and journey!
- 5 Tips for Functional Training that will complement your workouts and daily activities.
- Holiday HIIT Workout from Gina that looks killer and can fit into any day!
- Do you have a resistance band you’re not sure how to use in your workouts? Tamara has a great 8 Move Resistance Band Workout for you.
- If you’re thinking of getting started with running, then I highly suggest reading these tips.
Eat It Up!
- Gingerbread Biscotti – laced with elven souls and angel dust, according to Cat. Aka they’re good. Really good. And she’s funny. Really funny. So click. Now. Then click on her healthy recipe round up for good measure too.
- Want to get your fill of veggies? Try this Superfood Chili from Stefanie.
- Gina always makes the most mouth watering combinations – like a shaved brussels sprouts salad with pears, apples, cranberries, and a cider dijon vinaigrette. Are you drooling yet?
- Mellissa is another genius in the kitchen and I look forward to trying out her Roasted Butternut Squash with Spiced CousCous.
- Brown Butter Vanilla Pecan Pie. Thanksgiving may be over, but you can still make this for Christmas or a holiday party. Just be sure to send me a slice.
- Enjoy a filling breakfast with some Coconut Flour Pancakes.
- A Peppermint Chocolate Cupcake for One? You know you wanna make one.
Reflect & Grow
- You simply must read this beautiful reflection on some lessons Lindsay and her husband learned this past year on simplifying life and recognizing the things that matter. Beautiful.
- Use running for good? This father of two has committed himself to doing so with different projects to raise money for various charities. He has a 12 Days of Christmas one coming up soon so check it out!
- Healthy tips for the holidays from Amanda. She is one fit lady, so I would take her word. I especially loved her last tip! And get even more wonderful tips from Ashley!
- Do you have some goals you’re working towards? Then you must read Amanda’s post on following through on your goals. It’s a good one!
- Reading others’ personal transformation stories always inspires me. Krysten’s transformation story will undoubtedly do the same for you.
Just For Fun