A holiday weekend is upon us. Yippee skippy! I know that likely means you have zero extra time this weekend (I sure don’t – hello a million presents I need to wrap), but I figured I could still share some link love. The holidays are about spreading love and cheer after all, right? Consider me the link love elf helping to bring blog love to all. Now have a great weekend and a very merry Christmas!
Best Body Fitness Posts this Week
- Connections – the wonderful connections that come from the blog world
- Katie’s Bootcamp Review – a recap of Katie’s experience with Best Body Bootcamp post pregnancy (just over a week left to register for round 4!)
- My Christmas Survey – sharing some Christmas favorites of mine
- Scenes from the Week – something new for breakfast, a wonderful present, and intense dinner time
Get Your Fitness Going
- Get rid of your excuses to not workout! And then give some of these workouts a try.
- Psst. One of my absolute favorite ladies just released a super motivational and useful e-book. I’m getting it for myself for Christmas. I’m worth $3.99, right?
- Get more of a planking challenge with Paige’s 7 Ways to Progressively Advance Your Plank.
- This workout is not for the faint of heart – Burpee Burnout Workout.
- You can fit in a 30 minute workout and get a good one with these 30 Minute Treadmill Intervals.
- Or if you can’t stomach 30 straight minutes on the treadmill, may I suggest Mary’s Melt It Off Circuit Workout instead? It will keep you on your toes, for sure.
- I kind of want to do Madeline’s 12 Days of Christmas workout just to sing along the song while I do it. Although by the looks of the workout, I wouldn’t be singing by the end.
Eat It Up!
- If you’re looking for a new way to use edamame or make pesto, check out Andrea’s Basil & Edamame Pesto recipe for a twist on some favorites.
- Quick sweet treat? I’m game! White Chocolate Cranberry Microwave Fudge.
- I am so making this – Skinny Southwestern Chili. You know I love the crockpot so.
- When you need a quick breakfast, try the 90 Second Egg Breakfast Sandwich.
- Or for something to grab and go, you can make ahead Lauren’s No Sugar Added Whole Grain Carrot Cake Muffins that sound divine.
- Creamy Chipotle Pumpkin Soup – healthy and simple recipe.
- Oh how I cannot wait to make this for dinner – Vegetable Quinoa Fried Rice. Just another Lauren link because she is so awesome.
Reflect & Grow
- I know some of you out there can relate to emotional eating. Annette has some wonderful tips in her post 4 Ways to Curb Emotional Overeating. All of them are things I personally do.
- Have you heard about the 26 Random Acts of Kindness to honor those who lost their lives at Sandy Hook Elementary? Alyssa shared a post complete with ideas.
Just For Fun
- Blog tips on blogging with a full time job from the Healthy Living Blogs site.
Happy reading! And Happy Holidays!!! Now time to wrap presents….