****Registration for Round 4 of Best Body Bootcamp closes MONDAY EVENING!!! Winners of the giveaway will be announced in a post tomorrow morning.****
Good morning! Saturday sure came up fast, huh? The lovely part of a holiday week. The other part of a holiday week? I didn’t do much blog reading. What should happen, right? I still do have a few great links to share with you that I happened to catch, so stay tuned. First up, though, I have another special share with you this morning!
You all may know my love and affection for Love Grown Foods granola. Well, they have been hard at work putting together a brand new LOVE product and I just got mine in the mail earlier this week. It looked a little something like this….
You see that? HOT OATS! I gave the blueberry banana walnut one a try yesterday for an on-the-go morning and, you guys? They are GOOD. Really good. I can’t wait to do a full review soon…with some love coming your way too. You wanna stay tuned!
Just as you should stay tuned to the Saturday Shares! Catch ya later!
Get Your Fitness Going
- You can never have too many quick workouts on hand. Give Mary’s Holiday Hustle workout a try the next time you need one.
- Go through this straight forward circuit workout that will work your entire body.
- 20 Minutes or Less full body circuit workout that looks like something I would toss together myself. Yay!
- The fabulous running coach, Heather, shares 5 great workouts with you AND a special promotional deal on her coaching services.
Eat It Up!
- Linz combines two of my favorites in a flavorful idea – Mexican Omelets!
- Holiday baking may be done, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to try these Salted Chocolate Espresso Chip Cookies sometime.
- And these Red Velvet Peppermint Brownies sometime too.
- Janetha rocks for so many reasons. Her making homemade Nutella just adds another reason.
Reflect & Grow
- Resolutions set? Use these 4 tips to help you stick with your New Years Resolutions and achieve!
- If you are looking for some additional support and help in creating healthier habits, why not follow the various challenges Amanda will be hosting each month through the year? The January Morning Habit Challenge looks like a great way to kick things off!