I’m heading out of town this afternoon for a women’s retreat through one of the Bible study groups I recently joined with some friends. I cannot wait. It will be just what I need. Since I couldn’t open my eyes at all yet again yesterday, I have to do all my work catch up, packing, etc before 2 pm this afternoon. Gotta get a move on! Hope you all have a lovely weekend ahead too.
5 Random Thoughts from the Week
- Why is Lasik surgery so flipping expensive?
- Why are massages so expensive? I could really use one right now!
- Why can’t our house play nice and stop needing so much work that eats up Peter’s time?
- I have the best blog readers and friends around.
- Is it spring time yet?
4 Links to Check Out
- Just love yourself. It’s okay to not be perfect and to have “one of those days”. It’s okay to be you!
- Vibrating forks are stupid and these pineapple avocado black bean burgers are too good to be true. As are you, Cat. As are you.
- A super fun looking cardio workout on the bike trainer (but could work for other cardio equipment I’m sure too!).
- Work on your flexibility with Clare’s Flexible February Challenge.
The Number 3
- 3 – the number of weeks I went wearing no contacts
- 3 – the number of hours I put in a brand new pair on Wednesday
- 3 – the number of times I scratched my cornea in the past month after wearing said brand new pair of contacts 3 hours
- 3 – the number on the scale of one to ten that I will ever want to wear contacts again
- 3 – the thousands of dollars I wish I could spend on Lasik (although probably more than that…how much is that Lasik stuff nowadays anyways???)
- 3 – the hundreds of times I screamed and cried in pain and frustration yesterday.
2 Kiddos that Make Life Brighter
My monkey girl.
And the bottomless pit. Excuse the booger. Ha!
1 Winner to the Love Grown Foods Hot Oats Giveaway
Congrats, Rebecca! Emailing you shortly to claim your prize!
Alright, I’m out! Have a great Friday and weekend everyone!
What are some random thoughts from your week?