I know it’s been awhile, but I do still enjoy reading blogs and sharing the link love. I have quite a few good ones from this past week to share with you today, including a couple of announcements you should definitely check out. First up, the Sunday Shares, then announcements at the end of the post.
Get Your Fitness Going
- Paige is a freaking genius for thinking of this. She found a way to do inverted rows for the upper back at home with just a sheet and a door. Like I said, genius.
- 9 Exercises for the Knees – strengthen the musculature around your knees.
- On being into fitness just for enjoying a workout…no specific goals required.
- Tips for establishing and sticking to a workout schedule.
Eat It Up!
- Lindsay did an incredible series on food prepping on the weekend and easy weeknight meals from the things she prepped. A must read for those of us who are too busy to cook a lot during the week.
- Roasted Corn + Black Bean Soup. I gotta make this!
- Chocolate and spice in a cake? I would be game to try it in Heather’s Chocolate Spice Cake.
- These Chai Spiced Vanilla Bean Muffins from Ari look like a perfect snack or breakfast.
- Kammie covers four different spices, their health benefits, and a recipe for each.
Reflect & Grow
- Something near and dear to my heart, Ericka opens up about her past with binge eating and finding freedom from binge eating.
- Absolutely gorgeous post on self-love from a different Erica. I really appreciate the comment about the body parts we obsess over are often covered up anyway, so give it up and LIVE.
- Our bodies are made to crave and psychologically we have the drive to crave unhealthy things. Erica gives a great visual for combatting sugar cravings and some other tips for overcoming cravings.
- Strong is strong…not the “new sexy” via MizFit. I adored this post.
Amanda from Run To The Finish is back with another of her great Bootie Buster Challenges! She has done a holiday one the past couple of years, but now is bringing it back for spring time.
Registrations for the Spring Bootie Buster Challenge are going on now so you should check it out and sign up. Your registration just may include a discount to another special announcement below. Hint hint.
Best Body Bootcamp will return for Round 5 on April 1st! Don’t be a fool and miss all the fun. Sign ups for Round 5 will begin March 4th so look for a blog post with details and registration then. Hope to see you there!