Time for some link love! On Saturday, YOU had the chance to share YOUR favorite links in the new Saturday Shares link round-up post. If you missed it, be sure to join in this weekend. For now, though, I want to share a few of my personal favorites from last week. Here’s your Weekly Reader!
Get Your Fitness Going
- Julie always offers up some great workout ideas and her new Treadmill Incline Walk Run Workout looks like another good one for some treadmill variety.
- Work out away from home with this Back & Triceps Workout that can be done with very basic hotel gym equipment…and leave your upper body fried.
- A quick, powerful 20 minute weights circuit. Get in, get done, move on! Just as much quality.
- Need more quick workout ideas? Mary has 34 different ways to get active for 30 minutes.
Eat It Up!
- Kamila does it up big with Snickers. In cupcake form. Snickers Cupcakes. You’re gonna want to get in on that, I’m pretty sure.
- Make your own egg rolls in a healthy way with these Baked Broccoli Slaw Egg Rolls.
- I never thought about making an Asian inspired dip for my veggies, but Sarah’s recipe for Peanut Asian Veggie Dip makes me want some. I also think it would pair well with those egg rolls above.
- Then, for a sweet dip, I suggest Melanie’s Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip.
Reflect & Grow
- Getting stressed and need to relax? I love the tips for relaxation and better managing schedules in this post from Danielle.
- Are you truly living a lifestyle? Are you honest with yourself about that lifestyle? Bailey has an honest post about living a lifestyle instead of living a lie.
- Do you recognize the difference between a FOOD craving vs a FEELING craving?
- Bethany discusses the urge to need to do everything perfectly in all our workouts. We can’t be perfect at everything and that’s cool. Keep fitness enjoyable!
- Just like me, others love their quick weeknight meals. Anne gives some tips for making it happen. .
- Are you a budget lover and a food lover? Here are 11 easy ways to save money AND eat well on a budget.