Ugh. I don’t know if it is allergies or what, but the kids and I are all congested messes today. We spent a very chill day indoors. It was even all rainy outside today. I think that called for curling up during naptime with some good reading. Maybe you need some good reading as well today. Cheers!
Get Your Fitness Going
- Lindsay shares 5 Exercises Every Woman Should Do in her Back To Basics series.
- HIIT rocks…and so does this HIIT Treadmill Workout from Katie.
- Work your arms with the Strong and Sexy Arms Workout from Lori and Michelle.
- 5 Yoga Poses for Post Run Bliss <— I do these exact ones!
- I had the pleasure of working with Glenneth as one of my personal clients for a good while last year. She is one committed lady! And she’s hosting a Diet Bet on her site. Give it a look!
- If you like plyometric exercises, Well of Health has 44 of them to add to your routine!
Eat It Up!
- Why have I never thought to do this simple thing for making much cheaper coconut butter at home?!
- I shared some balls last week, but I love Janetha and had to give some love to her balls too. Plus, the vidoe of her balancing on a stability ball is just too fun.
- Black Bean Meatless Meatballs – another great, simple recipe from Lean Green Bean Blog.
- I love me some oatmeal – even the Baked Oatmeal variety like Amanda’s recipe. Or Baked Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal from Madeline. Or Carrot Cake Oatmeal from Morgan. Yea. I like oatmeal.
- If you’re a vegetarian, then be sure to read Laura’s post on 5 Nutrients For A Vegetarian Diet.
- I found this list of 25 Things Everyone Should Know About Nutrition from Kristen pretty intriguing.
Reflect & Grow
- We may not be able to be superwoman in the old sense…but why not redefine “superwoman”? Carla brings up this point and that superwoman is living our priorities.
- Katy always has so many great posts, but her post on accepting blog criticism this week is very worth the clicks.
- Extraordinarily beautiful and poignant post about accepting the lows of life and latching on to the positive from Laura.
Just For Fun
- If you watch The Bachelor (which I admit, I do…no matter how hard I try to stop), then you have to check out GiGi’s hilarious video impersonations.