The blog world abounds with new workouts, insightful reflections, mouth-watering recipes, and great ideas. Every week I share a few of my favorites from the past week. Take some time to enjoy these posts from talented bloggers around the web. You’ll be glad you did!
Get Your Fitness Going
- Save this Workout At The Park from Ericka for when things finally warm up. Which is hopefully soon.
- 100 Burpees. What a fitness challenge! Are you up for it?
- Looking for more burpee fun? Try Tina’s Run Burpee Run Workout.
- If you are a runner, you MUST check out this Engage The Basics 8 minute routine and challenge.
- I think the stability ball is a great piece of equipment. Especially with Stability Ball Workouts like this.
- Athena’s 500 Rep Ab Challenge makes my core burn just thinking about it.
- Jess always comes up with killer workouts. This Dirty 30 Workout looks no different.
- Get a similar workout with Lindsay’s 99 Workout – 3 exercises, 3 rounds, 33 reps each.
- Haylie shared a super intense leg workout this week. Give it a look!
Eat It Up!
- I love egg and avocado smashed up together. Protein and healthy fats galore. Plus, mighty tasty. Brittany kicked it up a notch with her Curried Avocado Egg Salad version. Yum!
- Do you struggle with sugar cravings? I can relate. So can Laura. She gives 10 Tips For Overcoming Sugar Cravings in this fabulous post.
- For more Tips For Healthy Eating, visit Gaye’s extensive list with great information.
- Mary has a super delicious sounding recipe for a Pear Power Smoothie perfect for post workout.
- Another good recipe found on Lisa’s blog with her Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal. It’s spring…but YUM!
- For a savory baked dish, you could go for some Baked Pizza Pasta from Sarah.
- If you’re a salmon eater, Christine shares 8 Must Try Salmon Recipes with us all.
Reflect & Grow
- Haley got this list loving mama thinking with her post – The Most Important Thing Not On Your To Do List. Bet it makes you think too.
- A great list of Things Blogging Has Taught Me. I relate to them all.
- Do you get vulnerable on the blog and with others? A poignant post on the need for vulnerability from my pal Lindsay’s List.
- I’ve talked about it before and now Carrie gives her personal experience – You Can’t Out-exercise A Bad Diet.
- Passion. Living out your passion. The fact that passions can change. All beautifully presented in this post on passion from Side of Sneakers.
Just For Fun
- So, so happy for my best blog pal Chelsey and her pregnancy. Isn’t she adorable?!
- A different kind of proud for Brian and his phenomenal PR finish last week. His race recap gave me chills and tears knowing how badly he wanted it and worked for it.
- Madeline posted on the Bitesize Wellness blog some ideas to Reward Your Workout Without Food.
- If you’re into challenges, check out this comprehensive list Angie put together of April Heath and Fitness Challenges.
- If you love auto correct messages, click now. 30 Most Hilarious Auto Corrects – thank you Michelle for sharing that link. I could not stop laughing.