Good morning. Good morning. I have a little sing song in my voice this morning. Any morning that kicks off with a good workout (Insanity DVD with Peter already finished) and another round of Best Body Bootcamp starting up is a good morning to me. I feel energized and ready to take on the day. In other words, answer a ton of emails and make sure things are running smoothly with registration. Now, don’t forget that TODAY ONLY you can register for $30 instead of the full $40. Are you in?
Remember what all comes with the 8 week BBB program:
- 8 weeks worth of workouts from a certified personal trainer – new workouts every 2 weeks to keep your body working and the progress happening!
- Email access to certified trainer. Email me anytime with questions!
- Video demos of EVERY workout. That way you can know exactly what you are doing when you start your workout and can finish your workout that much sooner.
- Beginner’s Workout Series. For everyone newer to working out regularly and looking for a plan to follow and a great community of support to join. These workouts ARE the same every round as an extra option. They remain the same because one round with the beginner series should set you up to tackle the regular workouts and the ample modifications provided there.
- Weekly motivational newsletter. Every week receive important news and Best Body Bootcamp updates as well as a message to keep you going.
- Access to group site for members only. Get access to program documents shortly after registering. Easily get to all workouts with no need to keep track of them in your email.
- Active, supportive community group private to members. Join in the optional Facebook group to share workouts, tips, encouragement, and laughter. I ADORE this group!
- Entry and chance to win cash prizes. By staying active and making healthy choices, you earn points to gain entry into prize drawings – $100 weekly prize and $1000 grand prize.
- Additional 50+ workouts included! With every registration, you will receive the new “Cardio, Core, & No Excuses Workouts” e-book. Find numerous cardio interval workouts ranging from 20 minutes to 50 minutes, a mix of core focused workouts, and five body weight only workouts done in 20-30 minutes for when you are short on time.
Now that we’ve gone over the basics of the program, and it is Move It Monday after all, how about I share a little Best Body Bootcamp sample workout with you? Below find two full body circuits, which are sample workouts from a previous Best Body Bootcamp round. You can do one circuit 3-5 times through one day and the other circuit 3-5 times through on a non-consecutive day of the week. Or you can go through both circuits on the same day 1-2 times through each circuit. Enjoy!
Happy training! Hope to have you join in for FALL 2013 BBB!