First of all, happy Friday! Second of all, it’s my birthday! Wahoo! As a special gift to you, I’m sharing another Fit Friends Feature with one of my all time fave blogging ladies. Enjoy!
NAME & BLOG NAME/URL: Rachel @ Running Rachel
SUM UP YOUR BLOG: One mom: Running through life one day at a time. Running for faith, family, fitness, food and always fun!
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO STAY FIT? My favorite way to stay fit is through cardio exercise. I love running, hense the nick name “Running Rachel”.
DO YOU HAVE ANY CURRENT GOALS OR RECENT ACCOMPLISHMENTS TO SHARE? My current goals are to tackle my fall race schedule with training smarts while still having fun. The next few months will be filled with fun running adventures for me. In September, I will be running the Ragnar Relay Race series in Napa Valley. In October, I will be running the Rock N Roll San Jose half marathon. In November, I will be running a local 20 mile race as a training run for my FIRST FULL MARATHON, California International Marathon in December.
WHAT ARE 5 THINGS YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT?
- My faith. I am perfectly flawed and saved by grace.
- My family. I am a never-at-home stay-at-home mom to three little boys. I also homeschool these wacky boys. Life is an adventure, and I love my family.
- Fitness… passionate about helping others on their journey to reach success and find their happy place.
- Food… I love to eat food. I just wish I was a better cook.
- FUN! I love having fun… and my children and I are always on the go seeking out our next big adventure.
WHAT IS YOUR #1 TIP FOR HEALTHY LIVING? My number one tip for healthy living is to find what you love doing… and do it well! Love running? Run. Love swimming? Swim. Love vegetables? Awesome! We each have one thing we excel at in this healthy living journey… we just need to find it, explore it, share it, and pass it on!
LINK TO 3 OF YOUR FAVORITE POSTS:
- Running With the Boys: What it really looks like
- Running Tips and Tricks
- Strength Training for Runners
Your Turn – Can you do a handstand? I simply have to ask since it is #handstandfriday (something Rachel shares with the fitness community and those more inversion skilled than myself).