Happy Friday! It sure seemed to take awhile to get here this week, huh? No worries now, though, because it’s officially Friday. Since I didn’t have a guest poster lined up today for the Fit Friends feature, I decided to bring back an old format favorite – the Friday Five. Enjoy!
FIVE PINTEREST PINS
FIVE SCENES FROM INSTAGRAM
Finally got a long overdue hair cut and eyebrow wax.
Sometimes I like to snack like a kid – crackers, cheese, and an (eaten) Gala apple.
Family fun at the Great Georgia Air Show last weekend.
I gave in to trying a fried Oreo for the first time ever at the fair. And I have to say, I’m not really a fan.
What my Monday nights look like – chilling with Glee and dinner on the couch after a refreshing shower post hot yoga. Makes Mondays a good bit more enjoyable.
FIVE FUN FACTS
- I think I have seriously become obsessed with yoga. My yoga studio is offering a “mini teacher training” deal that is basically three weekend workshops in December and January. I signed up.
- Last year I think I had pumpkin oatmeal almost daily from October through January. This past week I made them once and they did nothing for me. Wonder what’s up with that?
- Makenzie turns five on Monday. When did this happen?
- I’ve started sleeping in an extra hour in the morning this past week. It has made a world of difference!
- I really, really want to order the Poang chair from IKEA ever since sitting in it at my friend’s house. It’s probably super cheaply made but it was soooo comfortable!
FIVE LINKS TO CHECK OUT
- Homemade Soft Pretzel Bites via @ The Lean Green Bean
- Tips For Taking Criticism Without Falling Apart via @MizFit
- Give Yourself Permission via @ Lindsay Cotter
- Lessons From My 20s via @ Coffee Cake and Cardio
- 7 Stress Busters via @ Delights and Delectables
FIVE COMMENTERS OF THE WEEK (click image for link to blog if applicable)
Your Turn – Have a Pin-worthy post or other great link you think I should check out? Share below! Or tell me a fun fact or other fun update for some Friday fun!