It’s November. The busy holiday season is just around the corner. Or maybe already here for some of us. I’ll be busy. You’ll be busy. I’ll be tempted to skip a workout because time slips away. I have a feeling you’ll feel the same more days than usual as well. I’ll be enjoying a few more treats and indulgences than normal. I hope you’ll be doing the same (guilt free, of course!) as you celebrate with loved ones.
BUT…I also don’t want to watch all my hard work disappear. I don’t want bad habits to become the norm. I don’t want to find myself thinking “I’ll just start fresh on January 1st”. I don’t want to struggle to get my pants over my booty a month or so from now. I don’t want to feel sluggish from not caring for my health. I don’t want to go through the next two months feeling unmotivated. I don’t want that for you either.
Which is exactly why I bring you some very good news. There are not one, not two, but THREE great ways you can manage to stay on track with your goals and health the next couple of months. Between myself and a few other great bloggers, we have you covered – Fitness, Nutrition, and Motivation!
Instead of a full Best Body Bootcamp program this time of year, I figured we could all use a plan with less pressure, less to keep up with, even more flexibility, and 100% geared to time-efficient and effective workouts. So, I created the Best Body Fitness Holiday Workout Plan!
What is it?
- 4 weeks worth of all new workouts (WITH VIDEO!)
- ALL workouts around 30 minutes in length to easily fit that busy holiday schedule
- ALL workouts using minimal equipment (many are body weight only!)
- No set dates, so purchase the 4 week plan and get started right away on YOUR schedule. As always, the plan is flexible with a calendar of 5 workouts per week. Each weekly schedule has tips on how to best make it fit your needs – even on how to make the workouts even shorter!
- Private Facebook group access for motivation, support, tips, ideas, and more from yours truly and fellow participants.
- TWENTY workouts for ONLY $20!!! Including a dynamic warm-up, a full body stretch, strength workouts, cardio workouts, and a bonus "just for fun" workout. << – Now that’s a STEAL of a deal. Hmm?? A good Christmas gift for someone, too??
The 4 Week Holiday Workout Plan will be available for purchase any time between November 11 (that’s next Monday!) right through the end of the year. Check www.tinareale.com/bestbodybootcamp on November 11 to purchase.
Does that sound exciting to you? I know I’m super pumped about it! And I have to say, these workouts are FUN. Challenging too, but definitely fun! I’ve been LOVING them!
To go along with your workouts, you may like some extra guidance in the nutrition department as well. Lindsay, registered dietician and the blogger behind the ridiculously awesome blog The Lean Green Bean, and I have partnered up to make sure you’re covered. Lindsay has prepared a special e-book to help you with healthy eating, meal planning, and more!
Back To Basics: Healthy Eating Made Simple
Tips, Tricks, & Recipes From A Registered Dietician
In addition to the e-book, you will receive the following two special add-ons for FREE:
- Separate private Facebook group access for nutrition guidance and help from Lindsay.
- 7 Day Sample Meal Plan & Menu. To help get you started. And I can attest to the quality and deliciousness of her recipes and meal ideas. Super simple, filling, healthy, and tasty!
The nutrition e-book will also be available for just $10 beginning November 11 (next Monday!) – also at www.tinareale.com/bestbodybootcamp.
Then, to tie it all together, you may want an extra dose of motivation. This is separate from the above two, but I love what Amanda from Run To The Finish does with her Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge.
She will motivate you through it all with weekly motivational newsletters, expert tips, and lots of great prizes (as in $3000+ worth!) to keep you pushing to the end. Be sure to check it out! Registration is going on NOW for her programs.
Like I said, we have got you covered! It is the season of joy after all and what better way to feel that happiness than by doing something nice for yourself? Let me know of any questions you have and I hope to have you a part of all the healthy holiday fun.