As you may imagine, this past weekend was fairly consumed with family and celebration – with no time to blog. As it should have been. So let me fill you in a bit in a quick and easy fashion… in ”Weekend Countdown” fashion.
5 Things Baked This Weekend
All day Saturday revolved around the oven, sugar, and butter. I spent 6 hours straight in the kitchen prepping up sweet stuff to give as gifts the next day, have for breakfast Christmas morning, and bring to share with family.
- Cinnamon Rolls from scratch! – which turned out beautifully (despite the unattractive snapshots)
- Brittany’s Cream Cheese Thumbprints
- Courtney’s Black & White Peppermint Cookies
- a LEMON (soooooo amazing) version of her Gooey Butter Cookies
- more Santa Baby whoopie pies
4 Favorite Pictures
3 Christmases in One Day
- morning for Santa and gifts with my parents, brother, and sister
- lunch with my extended side of the family
- dinner with Peter’s family
Even better???? …
2 Sick Kids
It was a lonnnnngggggg day. I hate seeing them both SO sick. Especially on Christmas!
1 Plate of Delicious Food (the only plate I got to sit for…don’t worry…I still munched plenty!)
Hope yours was just as merry! Time to head to spin then cuddle my family. Organizing toys can wait.
How did you enjoy yourself this weekend?