Good morning! After a laid back weekend last week, I have to be quick here to get a move on for this one. We have lots to do and see this weekend – including a little birthday celebration for a particular cutie. Don’t worry. There will be pictures! Can we say “smash cake”?
5 Posts of the Week
- The Thyroid Post – where I share my diagnosis and symptoms of hypothyroidism
- Not Just In Your Wildest Dreams
- In Unexpected Ways – a vlog to celebrate B’s 1st birthday, get a glimpse of the Reale household at night, and a special message I had for all of you
- It’s Really Not?? – Fun Fact Friday a day early because this week was too long
- Interval Workout Gold Mine – six interval workouts with something for everyone!
4 Things Making Me Smile
- Figuring out some racing and travel plans for this year. I am sooooooo stoked! I promise to share soon!
- The fact that the new coconut almond milk is in fact as delicious as I expected.
- Pinterest. And it’s actually not too hard to manage my time with it. Thank goodness!
- God’s grace. I feel like I’ve been needing it this past week and it never fails how much peace He brings me.
3 Motivational Quotes
2 Workout Moves I’ve Been Loving
1 New Blog To Check Out – Carol @ Lucky Zucca
Carol is a fellow Atlanta blogger who I have had the greatest pleasure of meeting. She has the biggest heart and really puts herself out there on her blog. Her recent post on 10 Ways To Overcome Unhealthy Thought Patterns really struck me as inspirational. I just had to share her words here…and all her words make me smile. I bet she will make you smile too!
Well, enough chit chat. I know we’re all ready to get on with our weekends, so I hope you have a fantastic one.
- What’s the best post you read this week? Favorite post you wrote? Feel free to link up!
- Any upcoming travel plans you’re looking forward to this year?