Best Body Bootcamp
The Best Body Fitness site focuses on all around health and wellness. I firmly believe that a body treated well and challenged to achieve new heights is our own, personal “best body”. Stronger or leaner may be a side effect, but the focus is on a healthier and happier you through living a fit lifestyle. I want to extend that goal and motivation to all people, while also showing that fitness can be FUN.
FULL BEST BODY BOOTCAMP DETAILS
WHO: Anyone! This personal fitness challenge is open to everyone – bloggers and readers, family and friends. The workout plan offers modifications to make it accessible to anyone, INCLUDING BEGINNERS with the Beginners Workout Option, a plan tailored to those just starting their fitness journey.
WHAT: A fun and flexible 8 week workout challenge full of community support and new workouts. You will never get the same thing twice! A completely flexible plan to fit YOUR training likes, goals, schedule, etc. Can be done at home or at the gym.
WHEN: The next full session of Best Body Bootcamp with 8 weeks worth of workouts plus support will begin MONDAY JANUARY 20, 2014. Registration for the Winter 2014 Round will begin DECEMBER 30. Use link at top or bottom of page to go to registration.
WHERE: Online! Through www.tinareale.com . You will receive your workouts, newsletters, other important documents through email but also have immediate access to them through a private group site for BBB members. Weekly check-ins for prize points are done via Google Docs. You do NOT need a Google account to access these.
WHY: A fun and flexible way to train. A great way to stay motivated through the support of other participants. To learn and experience new workout techniques and exercises. To get healthier as you go through the workouts AND work to achieve other personal, health-related goals of your choosing.
COST: $40 for standard registration. $50 for late registration.
For $40 (that’s just $5 per week!) you get all the following features:
- 8 weeks worth of workouts from a certified personal trainer – new workouts every 2 weeks to keep your body working and the progress happening!
- Email access to certified trainer. Email me anytime with questions!
- Video demos of EVERY workout. That way you can know exactly what you are doing when you start your workout and can finish your workout that much sooner.
- Beginner’s Workout Series. For everyone newer to working out regularly and looking for a plan to follow and a great community of support to join.
- Weekly motivational newsletter. Every week receive important news and Best Body Bootcamp updates as well as a message to keep you going.
- Access to group site for members only. Get immediate access to program documents after registration. Easily get to all workouts with no need to keep track of them in your email. Forum for group members to post questions, connect, and encourage one another.
- Entry and chance to win cash prizes. By staying active and making healthy choices, you earn points to gain entry into prize drawings – $100 weekly prize and $1000 grand prize.
- Additional 50+ workouts included! With every registration, you will receive the new “Cardio, Core, & No Excuses Workouts” e-book. Find numerous cardio interval workouts ranging from 20 minutes to 50 minutes, a mix of core focused workouts, and five body weight only workouts done in 20-30 minutes for when you are short on time.
If you’re unsure about BBB, feel free to read these reviews and comments from other participants:
- “I Was Wrong” via Breakfast to Bed
- “Confessions of a Cardio Junkie” via Family Fitness Food
- “Back In Shape Post Pregnancy” via Healthy Heddleston
- “Learning New Things” via Treble In The Kitchen
- “Love the Flexibility!” via Fitness and Feta
- “A Plan That Worked For Me” via Fitting It All In
- “I Was Intimidated By Weights” via The Run Within
- “Shifted My Workout Focus” via Heart Sole & Cereal
- “I Learned What Works For Me” via Healthy Helper
- “It Got Me Working Out Again” via Aspire Fitness
- “Pregnant and Bootcamp” via Crazy Running Legs
You may also view a sample BBB workout, although please note that each round has 100% new workouts and each phase within each round includes new workouts with varying approaches. It’s hard to give a true sample since things change up so much from round to round and workout to workout.
I hope to have you join! Check out the FAQ page for common questions. If you don’t see your question answered there, feel free to email me and I will respond as quickly as possible.